Devil's Pulpit GA - Paintbrush
For pictures of the golf course, and a look at past events, please view our pictures and videos below.
Please see the Course Scorecard at the top of this page for yardages for this event. Please note the yardages are approximate and could change based on weather and/or course conditions.
For accommodations for this event, please click here to receive reduced room rates on nearby Choice Hotel facilities.
The Devil's Paintbrush is a very unique golfing experience, one that the GTA AM Tour is lucky to have on its schedule. Having said that, here are some things to consider about the facilities, and golf course, that all players should be aware of:
- The parking lot is quite small, we would encourage players to carpool. Please visit the carpooling section of at the top of this event page and log into your Tour account to view this information.
- Pull carts will not be allowed, players walking can only carry (This is a club rules for its members as well)
- The driving range is a "warm-up" range, and is irons only, maximum distance is 180 yards (This will be strictly enforced)
- There are a limited number of power carts, however the course is a very enjoyable walk. The carts are not able to be reserved, and will be rented on a first come, first serve basis.
- There are no locker rooms at this facility, only a washroom.
- ONLY DEBIT/CREDIT WILL ACCEPTED (NO CASH, NO SIGN BACK)
For more information on the course layout, please click here to view a hole by hole layout. If you have not played this golf course before, we strongly encourage you take time to review each hole, as there are a number of challenging holes.
Please click here to view the hole-by-hole course guide.
17151 St. Andrews Road
Caledon East, ON